"Put the vision of your company into the heart and soul of your sales people."
Every process must have a first step, the place where a foundation is built. In the Values Inventory, we discover how your company best expresses its value to the world. The Values Inventory creates a shared language of all the team members.
The Revenue Kinetics’ Values Inventory provides tangible, measurable results by:
- Perfecting the prospecting language.
- Minimizing the time frame from prospecting to close.
- Discovering people who want what you offer.
- Recognizing a much larger niche in the marketplace.
- Bringing structure to the prospecting and selling process.
- Embedding the corporate vision into each individual salesperson.
How do you know if you need a Values Inventory? It’s really a yes or no question.
If you answer “yes” to any of the five questions below, a Values Inventory has the power to catapult the company to a new level of profitability.
- Does your sales team struggle to find prospects who are interested in your product or service?
- Does your sales team make inconsistent promises or make up information?
- Does your sales team struggle to specifically identify the problems your product or service solves?
- Are the members of your sales team prospecting with vastly different results from person to person?
- Does your sales team seem busy with sales activities, yet fails to deliver consistent, sustainable and forecast-able results?
- Is your pipeline filled with opportunities that don't close?
“When you can articulate how your product/service will bring 10x more value than it costs, you WILL find buyers."